Wow--it is absolutely amazing how easy this pregnancy has been this far. The only reason i know I am pregnant is the irritating amount of acne I am experiencing! Up until this point, we have gone to two of our Centering classes. These are our monthly (and eventually bi-monthly) check-ups and discussions with the 9 other couples who are due around the same time as me. Hearing some of their experiences makes me even more glad that things have been going so smoothly. I think that we may make some good friends during these meetings! Besides the classes, we have been trying to spend time together as much as possible, before I get too big to enjoy doing much of anything. We are taking a little trip to Vancouver in November, which I am already anxiously looking forward to! Next week we will have our second ultrasound, which will (hopefully) tell us the sex of Baby Z. After that, it is full speed ahead with the name game!!! Stay tuned . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment