Well, needless to say I have been SUPER cranky lately. Today is the first day that I actually feel normal again--THANK GOD! My poor husband and friends who have had to deal with me! This is the first time I have experienced such moodiness over such a long period of time. It is easy to blame the mood swings on the hormones, but I think I am also feeling a bit of anxiety about the birth AND the prospect of becoming a mom. Thanks goodness I have lots of friends to use as resources!
Another recent development (within the last two weeks) is the size of my belly. Everyone at school has been commenting about how suddenly big I have gotten! It is nice to actually look pregnant now,as opposed to just looking awkwardly overweight. Now I need to go shopping again!
Pictures to follow as soon as I can get Noah to take some of my rapidly growing midsection . . .
Celebrating Lily's Birthday at School
12 years ago
1 comment:
you are going to be an awesome mom! she's a lucky girl with musical parents. i imagine a lot of singing in your house when she is born. filled with joy.
Post a Comment