Well, soon Noah will be going back to work and I will have the responsibility of keeping up the blog (among other things), so I thought I would get a head start. Overall, things have been going pretty well. As far as my healing goes, I feel like a million bucks. I have the doctor's permission to go back to the gym after this week, which is very welcome news. As far as sleep goes, we had been doing pretty good until elana was diagnosed with an infection that has given her a nasty diaper rash. You can tell she is pretty uncomfortable a lot of the time. Last night she slept about 3-4 hours (which means we slept about that much too). I knew this time would come when she would stop sleeping all of the time and start crying a lot of the time!
Sorry no pics this time, but there will be some soon as the second set of grandparents will be coming to town on friday . . .
Celebrating Lily's Birthday at School
12 years ago
2 comments:
woohoo!
I wish I was there to help!
I have been known as the "baby whisperer"
Knitting something special for Elana, will get it to you soon.
Ellen
Post a Comment