Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 Month Visit

We had our 2-month well visit at the pediatrician yesterday. Everything was stellar--she is in the 50th percentile in height and weight. The only difficult part was when she got the first of her vaccinations. I couldn't take it--I had to leave the room when they stuck her. There really is nothing worse that the scream of pain from an infant. The rest of the day she was extremely fussy, almost inconsolable, but today she is back to her old sweet self again. What a trooper!

She has truly become more aware of her surroundings lately. My favorite thing to do is to change her diaper these days. The reason for that is because she LOVES watching the mobile we have hanging over the changing table. Even though she hasn't smiled at me yet, I have caught some definite grins and giggles as she notices new images above her head. I could watch her for hours. Her whole body exudes joy when she kicks and jutts her limbs about. We will post a video of this soon . . .

No comments: