Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Mt. Zion

It has been really difficult getting into a groove with working and coming home to take care of Elana. I have been trying to take her out every day when I get home so she has some "outside" time, but that will probably change once the weather starts getting gloomy again. I am still trying to figure out a way to become a millionaire so I can stay home with her :)

Here is a cute pic of Elana in her new pink track suit:


This past weekend Elana and I went for a hike out on the Olympic Peninsula. Mt. Zion is small mountain in the Olympic National Forest. It was a beautiful day.

Elana and Sophie hanging out in the back of the car:




At the top of Mt. Zion with Danielle (you can see puget sound in the background):

No comments: