We are nearing the end of my spring break and this is the first post I have done in weeks! I apologize for that. I had a very hectic weekend playing two shows (one in Portland and one in Seattle). Of course I was up late (2-3am) both nights, which caused my immune system to weaken and allow a nasty cold in. The first few days of break I just tried to get better and hang with the babe. Besides that, I have been having severe ankle pain again (2.5 years after having surgery on it) and that has prevented me from exercising regularly, which made me a little bummed out. Today we went to the gym (Elana hung in the daycare there) and I feel a lot better after having a cardiovascular workout.
Now that you know why I have not posted, lets get down to bizness and look at some pics and video!
Elana's boyfriend Frankie came over and they decided they wanted have a drum circle

We had a visit from Holly and Sydney yesterday (hmm it was sure fun holding that tiny baby again)

After lunch we played some rugby at the park

Yesterday afternoon, Maya and Diana (and their parents) came over, along with our friends Becca and Sam. We had a big meal and ate the last of the matzah

Here is a video of me trying to teach Elana some basic vocal techniques. You will hear her chant "hi kitty" at the end. That is her favorite phrase right now. She can also say "Bubye kitty" and "baby".
No comments:
Post a Comment