Monday, June 14, 2010

Oh My Goodness

I have been trying to watch my language around Elana since she is pretty much a sponge these days. If I'm watching sports and my team does something to trigger a reaction (very common with Wisconsin sports teams) I censor myself and say things like "Man, come on" or "Oh my goodness." Last night, I turned on the last 2 minutes of the Lakers-Celtics NBA Finals game after we got home from dinner at Grandie's and Grandpa Ken's house. As soon as Elana saw that it was a basketball game, she started saying "Oh my goodness" repeatedly. She was making fun of me, remembering how I react to disappointing Badger or Packer games. She repeated the phrase and then the two of us laughed pretty hard. I ran to get the camera and caught a second round of Elana cracking her hilarious joke:

1 comment: