We can hardly believe it has been 9 months since Elana was born. It has gone by so fast, even though I have made sure to enjoy every moment. On Friday I met Elana and her uncle at a coffee shop for a leisurely cup of joe. As we were chatting, I happened to stick my finger in her mouth and found a tooth! It is just barely sticking up from the bottom. Once it has fully broken through, we will try and get a pic of it. Another new development is Elana's delight in feeding herself. She has gotten a lot more interested in table foods and will sit at her high chair for an hour eating small pieces of cheese, banana, Joe's O's, and tofu. It is amazing to watch her become so independent.
At her check-up last week, she weighed a little over 17 pounds (25th percentile) and she was 27.25 inches long (45th percentile). As you can see below, she was very excited for her shots!

Grandpa Ken was in town again this weekend and we were able to get out for a walk in Discovery Park. We tried out our new fancy back-pack, although we were not convinced that we had it adjusted properly . . .



Today, we went over to Temple Beth Am for their annual
Klezfest. Elana loved the Klezmer music. Here is a pic of her sitting with her Papa and eating a rice cracker.
1 comment:
I love seeing your updates--I check this all the time. 9 mos, I can't believe it. She looks like an absolute genius!
xoxo katie kaio:)
Post a Comment