What a whirlwind the last week has been. Elana is now one year old, and we have had a really great time visiting with both sets of grandparents. We had an awesome party and Elana seemed to really enjoy playing with the other babies. She got her first taste of cake and made the most of it!
We went to the pediatrician for her one-year check-up and she only weighed 18.5 pounds! She is in the 15th% for her weight. We are going to work on getting her more calories throughout the day. She has pretty much weened herself off of the bottle-- she only has 1 bottle in the morning and an occasional second before bed.
Her sleep has been good for the last week, but I am not counting on it lasting for much longer. It has been nice catching up on my own Zs for a little while.
Tomorrow we head to Vancouver for the weekend with Uncle Aaron and Erica. I hope the car ride goes smoothly.
Grammy with Elana before the party:
Having a good time playing ball:
Kickin' it in the Greenlake Play Room:
Walking in Carkeek Park with the whole crew:
I am trying to get some really nice pictures off of Uncle Aaron's DSLR (fancy camera) and will post some as soon as I am able.
No comments:
Post a Comment