Monday, March 30, 2009

Daddy Day Care

Yesterday was Elana's friend Maya's first birthday party. Elana had a lot of fun playing with Maya's toys, sitting in her chair, and eating her birthday cake:



"Wanna go for a ride?"


"I think I'll have some of your cake."


"Two Sophies are always better than one/"

Today was my first day of spring break and my first day home with Elana. The two of us have the whole week to hang out. This morning we walked over to the community center and went to their open gym for toddlers. Elana had a great time trying all of the toys:







Now to the weird event of the day. Around 6:00 this morning Taryn said to me that a raccoon stole her shoe from the back deck and was playing with it. I was still half asleep, but when I looked outside, I realized that she wasn't kidding. By the time I got the camcorder, he had moved on to the hose.

No comments: