For those of you who don't know, our childcare situation has been finalized. It was a very stressful experience, needless to say. Elana will be in a home daycare until November, at which time she will be cared for by her Uncle Aaron. One of the many benefits of this situation is that Aaron lives only a few blocks from where I teach, which means I can see her during lunch as often as I want!! That will be truly wonderful.
Earlier today we brought her over to Manju's house to meet her and do a short trial run before she starts full time on Monday when Noah and I go back to work. I am very happy to say that Elana did WAY better at this trial than I did. I cried for the first 20 minutes of the 90 that we were gone, whereas she was as happy as could be. It is most definitely going to be difficult on Monday, but at least I won't be the one to drop her off. That will help a lot.
Celebrating Lily's Birthday at School
12 years ago
1 comment:
Sounds like Elana is going to be just fine with the transition. But poor mama taryn. :( It will just make the times you ARE with her all the more special. :)
Post a Comment