This week kind of sucked. Don't get me wrong, Elana LOVED going to Manju's house. In fact, she pretty much ignored me when I picked her up the first day. To top it off, the feeling is mutual between her and Manju. When I picked her up on Thursday, Manju said she wished she could take care of 10 Elanas--she is such a smiley little happy girl. So, obviously it didn't suck for Elana, but for me. I missed her terribly every day. I craved her smile and smell, as well as her constant gabbering. I know it will get easier, but for right now I feel an ache in my gut.
On a more cheery note, we had our last PEPS (Program for Early Parenting Support) meeting/potluck tonight and Elana had a good time with her friends. Check out a few pics from the evening:
This week's assignment is to find a babysitter for next saturday night so Noah and I can go out to hear some live music for my birthday. We'll let you know how that goes . . .
1 comment:
if you lived in Philly you would always have a free babysitter!!! hint hint haha :)
Post a Comment